OPIOID ADDICTION QUIZ
Take our 10-question quiz to see if you have any signs of an opioid addiction. If you are struggling with addiction, remember there is hope. Jackson House is here to help.
1. Have you ever used opioids that were not prescribed by your doctor or ignored the doctor’s instructions?
2. How often do you use opioids?
3. Have you developed a tolerance to opioids and found you need to use more in order to achieve the same results?
4. Do you spend much of your time thinking about using opioids or where you will find them next?
5. Do you use opioids when it could be physically dangerous for yourself or others such as driving a car or operating heavy machinery?
6. Have opioids interfered with your ability to connect with the people you love?
7. Have you missed work or social commitments because of opioid use?
8. Have you tried to quit using opioids in the past but have been unable to stop?
9. Have you stolen money so you can purchase opioids?
10. Has someone you loved suggested you have a problem with opioids?
If you have selected answer A to any of the questions above you could be struggling with an opioid addiction. You should find a healthcare professional who can provide you with a proper diagnosis and the best treatment options for your needs. Call our team today to learn how we can help.
This quiz is for informational purposes only and not to be considered a diagnosis of a substance use disorder. Please consult a mental health professional for an appointment.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction
We are here to help