HEROIN ADDICTION QUIZ
Take our 10-question quiz to see if you have any signs of an heroin addiction. If you are struggling with addiction, remember there is hope. Jackson House is here to help.
1. How often do you use heroin?
2. Have you ever overdosed on heroin and needed to be reviewed with Narcan?
3. Have you ever traded sex, money or drugs for heroin?
4. Has your heroin use strained your relationships with loved ones?
5. Do you need to use more heroin than you used to in order to achieve the same high?
6. Have you experienced withdrawal symptoms when you tried to stop using heroin?
7. Have you shown up to work high this year?
8. Are you experiencing financial troubles because of your heroin use?
9. Has someone you loved suggested you have a problem with heroin?
10. Have you tried to quit using heroin but were unable to stop?
If you have selected answer A to any of the questions above you could be struggling with a heroin addiction. You should find a healthcare professional who can provide you with a proper diagnosis and the best treatment options for your needs. Call our team today to learn how we can help.
This quiz is for informational purposes only and not to be considered a diagnosis of a substance use disorder. Please consult a mental health professional for an appointment.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction
We are here to help