COCAINE ADDICTION QUIZ
Take our 10-question quiz to see if you have any signs of a cocaine addiction. If you are struggling with addiction, remember there is hope. Jackson House is here to help.
1. How often do you use cocaine?
2. Do you feel like you need to use more cocaine to achieve the same level of high?
3. When you use cocaine do you put yourself in dangerous situations?
4. Has your cocaine use strained your relationships with loved ones?
5. Do you use cocaine in secrecy?
6. Have you missed work because of your cocaine use?
7. Have you shown up to work high this year?
8. Have you noticed rapid mood swings or increased irritability?
9. Has someone you loved suggested you have a problem with cocaine?
10. Do you want to quit using cocaine but feel unable to stop?
If you have selected answer A to any of the questions above you could be struggling with an cocaine use disorder. You should find a healthcare professional who can provide you with a proper diagnosis and the best treatment options for your needs. Call our team today to learn how we can help.
This quiz is for informational purposes only and not to be considered a diagnosis of a substance use disorder. Please consult a mental health professional for an appointment.
If you or someone you love is struggling with addiction
We are here to help